home court

There's No Place Like Home

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Riley was a young Albert Einstein.


Brock was a fireman. He didn't want to take his "firefighter's coat" off for three days. He wanted to take a bath in his coat and sleep in his helmet. As soon as the helmet went on he was no longer Brock, he was firefighter Rickley.

Will the real Einstein step forward? When Brock saw Riley with his mustache he said, "Riley, babies don't wear mustaches. Cars wear mustaches. Chick Hicks wears a mustache."



10 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Oh, how I miss the Grossman family! The boys look so cute in their costumes, and your family pic in Glacier is great! Miss you all and hope all is well.
Love,
Alicia

Kathleen said...

Hi Shannon! It's me, Kathleen Ellinger. Jessie Hall gave me your blog address and I'm so glad she did. As you well know I am horrible at keeping in touch with friends but maybe this blogging phenomenon will help me be better at that. I'm still here in happy valley, but now teaching at Brookside in Springville.

Your boys are adorable! I hope things are going well for you and your family.

You can check out my blog at kafeenel.blogspot.com

Dan said...

Shannon, I LOVED your boys' costumes, especially little Albert Einstein. SO CUTE!

Montserrat said...

Oh my goodness the boys are ADORABLE in their costumes. Love the Albert Einstein. WHo thought of that? Pure Genius. :D

Montse

Caroline said...

that's hilarious. i love it! looks like you are all doing great. love you!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween. Way to go on the costumes, they turned out great!! Good to hear you are doing so well!! Keep it up!!

Hardin Family said...

E=mcutie!!! Love the costumes. Was Riley afraid of his birthday cake? Thanks for noticing my Jackson house music. I threw in Johnny Cash and Neil Diamond just for the memories! Love you.

Kellen and Michelle said...

Shannon, I saw your link on BreAnne's blog and wanted to check it out. Your boys are so cute! You can check out my blog if you want thehildrethfamily.blogspot.com. Love you, cousin Michelle Hildreth

camfox said...

Soooo cute Shan. You have the cutest boys! Great costumes!

The Woodhouse Family said...

How cute. Brock sure has gotten big. Unbelievable he is such a little man now. It looks like you are having a blast. Sure miss you guys.
The Woodhouse's